Saturday, May 3, 2014

Blueberry Plum Green Smoothie

Blueberry Plum Green Smoothie - Raw and Vegan

My daily breakfast is a smoothie, typically green as they are my favorite, or sometimes all fruit.  Occasionally I'll have a chia fruit parfait, but smoothies rock my mornings.

All, if not most, of my smoothies contain superfoods of some sort.  This one, which is actually a green smoothie in disguise, contains the superfoods: dried Goji Berries (upcoming post soon about this nutrient rich superstar) and Matcha Green Tea powder (see Green is the New Orange for more info on Matcha). 

So lets get to the recipe for this super healthy and uber delicious smoothie.

Antioxidant Boost Blueberry Plum Green Smoothie

2 handfuls baby spinach
1 cup blueberries
1 plum (pit removed)
1 Tbs Goji berries
2 frozen bananas
1 Tbs flax meal
3/4 cup coconut water or plain (adjust as needed)
1 tsp Matcha green tea

Blend all ingredients well.  Due to blenders vary (I use a Vitamix) as well as the size of fruits, you may need to adjust the water.

Enjoy this super healthy and delicious tasting smoothie!

Peace☮
Rocki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind thanks for your comment! ☮Rocki